Rig and containment cell development
We support the facilities user community in the design of specialised equipment (sample cells and environments) for which there currently is no capability, e.g. extreme science experiments.
Funding requirements for rig and containment cell development will be discussed on a case-by-case base. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We focus on the development of sample cells and environments:
- Establish the equipment specification and technical feasibility
- Equipment development in close collaboration with researcher, beamline staff and SHE
- Manufacturing and testing
- Development of safety relevant documentation
- Equipment certification (via external suppliers)